House Of Team Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Of Team Impact

The road awaits us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kisses for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Kisses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Kisses for sale   Kisses for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 2:02 am

Bryan is giving out kisses at USD$150.00 exc gst.
Terms and conditions apply.

1. Features must be above average
2. Looks must be highly above average
3. Subjected to whether Bryan approve or not
4. Below age 25
5. Females only. FEMALES (no hemales shemales or wadever)

Those with high scoring vital stats and looks might get discounts.

Interested parties PM me =D
Back to top Go down
Zee
Admin
Zee

Number of posts : 46

Kisses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisses for sale   Kisses for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 2:56 am

I got one friend who is interested, long blond hair, big bubley eyes, good with her tongue, singaporean, knew her when i was in sec 1. i think she is totally the prettiest girl ever! i hope lynette doesnt see this...heee.... by the way, her name is mimi, u can call 63003180. ask for mi mi.
Back to top Go down
https://teamimpact.editboard.com
winston

winston

Number of posts : 15

Kisses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisses for sale   Kisses for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:24 am

knn, Zee, got chai never intro... what mimi, never heard u mention it b4. anyway, ups ups
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

Number of posts : 35

Kisses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisses for sale   Kisses for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 am

Zee wrote:
I got one friend who is interested, long blond hair, big bubley eyes, good with her tongue, singaporean, knew her when i was in sec 1. i think she is totally the prettiest girl ever! i hope lynette doesnt see this...heee.... by the way, her name is mimi, u can call 63003180. ask for mi mi.

hahahahahahahah! u serious ahh ... dun later turn out machiam like kena lorry buang.. ahahahahah! okay okay.. winston.. give u.. if good den intro me okay? hahahaha =D
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

Number of posts : 15

Kisses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisses for sale   Kisses for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:16 pm

Mmm... now i'm spotted with a helmet hair-style, hard to action. Anyway, it's quite hard to believe a 'virgin' boy statement... haha, virgin boy, u know who u are....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisses for sale   Kisses for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisses for sale
Page 1 of 1