House Of Team Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Of Team Impact

The road awaits us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel

Go down 
+2
Zee
MarkX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkX

MarkX

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Empty
PostSubject: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 2:41 am

Hi guys, was introduced to this Forum by our dear friend with the blue EVO or 330ci. i'm sure you guys know who... pirat Owner please own up! Lol!

Guess i know the white Civic owner and EV 280 here already. Haha! Sorry, i do not know which section to post an Intro, hence posting here. Anyway, ride is currently a Mark X, no way as fast and furious as the rest of you bros. Haha. Can be sweeper and help you all "Kwa Zui" in future rouding outings... Heh.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Zee
Admin
Zee

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 2:52 am

Hi! yes abel! how have u been?long time no see! do come down n join us anytime! ur more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://teamimpact.editboard.com
W|2£X

W|2£X

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 4:40 am

ME la me la.....hahaha welcome to the team bro, hope to see u and ur new mark x soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
W|2£X

W|2£X

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 4:42 am

Eh youwei, how to delete a member account ah? damm funny man got 2 wrex around now. If u can, help me do it. Dont canel the wrong one ah..
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:35 am

MarkX wrote:
Hi guys, was introduced to this Forum by our dear friend with the blue EVO or 330ci. i'm sure you guys know who... pirat Owner please own up! Lol!

Guess i know the white Civic owner and EV 280 here already. Haha! Sorry, i do not know which section to post an Intro, hence posting here. Anyway, ride is currently a Mark X, no way as fast and furious as the rest of you bros. Haha. Can be sweeper and help you all "Kwa Zui" in future rouding outings... Heh.

Cheers!

hi bro!! welcome welcome! Mark X can run lor.. and its a beauty to the eye =D
Hope to see u on our next meetup!
Cheers,
Bryan
Back to top Go down
MarkX

MarkX

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 8:44 am

Thanks for the warm welcome bros... Glad to see this forum set up so we can all share more of our views and discuss about techical stuff for our rides though we all share different rides. Cool place!
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 5:04 am

The Roof is on FIRE!!!
Back to top Go down
MarkX

MarkX

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:41 am

Wahahaha, Winston, RK house is on fire.... "Mee Goreng, no pattaya, WITH PORK" lol!
Back to top Go down
ujin

ujin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:00 am

hey able welcome to team impact dude.. heh.. sorry for the suuuper late welcome.. din have access tot he com heh..
Back to top Go down
MarkX

MarkX

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 am

Hi Ken, glad ta see ya, how's your ride coming along man? Long time no see, since F&F3 last year... Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel   Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro : MarkX a.k.a Abel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Team Impact :: General :: Meet Ups-
Jump to: