House Of Team Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Of Team Impact

The road awaits us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!

Go down 
+2
Zee
d3vil0gy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:42 am

Bros.. i am confused over which exhaust to pick.

Remus - More power den Fujitsubo. Cost $200 less. Sound softer. Fcuking ugly.

Fujitsubo - Lesser power. $200 more. Sounds SOLID. Damn swee.

Which one to get? scratch
Back to top Go down
Zee
Admin
Zee

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:59 am

Got sound more solid than mine?
haha anyway coming from yue wei,
my answer is fujitsubo.
Back to top Go down
https://teamimpact.editboard.com
W|2£X

W|2£X

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 9:41 am

Fujitsubo man..
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:22 pm

if u go for the fujitsubo, just go for a decat and a downpipe enlargement to about 3inch, this way your fujitsubo will be compariable to the remus or even better.. for a even louder sound, go and take out the cotton in the exhaust or lessen it, this way, the flow will be absolute and forceful- will sound like a cannon ball every time u drive pass.

We humans, are masters of the universe, things don't happen by themselves, we make things change.
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:04 am

aites. thanks for the inputs man! now my heart's set on the fuji. I'm installing end of next week! argh. damn long wait. ahahha
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:44 am

okay guys. after studying both exhaust systems for so long, i decide to opt for performance and head for REMUS. yes remus.

Fuji = cat back + 2.75 inch pipings, no doubt louder, its restricted to 2.75

Remus = cat back (removable cat) + 3 inch pipings, softer, but its 3 inch, and almost a kilo lighter, (titanium rear)

Remus, being $300 bucks cheaper, makes me feel happier to spend another $300 bucks to *tong* my cat.

So what do you think of my decision guys?
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 5:06 am

Ups for U.
U can go for Looks or u can go for power.
But the choice is absolute.
The answer is clear.
Good for u.

To the EV280 out there, looks don't kiLL, speed does.
Hahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 5:52 am

ahhhhh! after making the decision.. the last set was sold~!~!!~ ahhhhhhhhh.. and no more titanium ones till they collate 20 pieces! soo.. i think im stuck to fuji after all =(
Back to top Go down
Zee
Admin
Zee

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:01 pm

to sir knight "tuapow-killer-lot" looks cant kill, but it can find holes for u to DRILL! (u are alll guys, think i dont have to teach u how to figure out that sentence) muahahaha.....
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:33 pm

hahaha... of course i can drill one too many holes. But u need to beware of a virgin drill, it may not be as sharp as a conditioned, tuned and performance one like mine.. hahaha....
Back to top Go down
ujin

ujin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:59 am

oie bryan how abt a operated fuji?
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:04 am

just now sat on an my06, same model as mine with just a fuji.. the sound rocks man!! cant wait for mine!!!
Back to top Go down
Zee
Admin
Zee

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:08 am

Lol, now ken, lets go down the tunnel see who sounds louder! oh, and bryan and eugene! we sound the same! muahaha, dont let the rest know why....
Back to top Go down
d3vil0gy

d3vil0gy

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:02 am

no more exhaust.. stock rocks!
Back to top Go down
eccentric

Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:46 am

bro, as i said b4 and will say again, powervalve = BEST SOUND + BEST GAINS
Back to top Go down
Zee
Admin
Zee

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:51 am

haha, yaya bryan.. "stock" rulz!!!! ey gary joining in for the bbq?
Back to top Go down
eccentric

Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:06 am

Zee wrote:
haha, yaya bryan.. "stock" rulz!!!! ey gary joining in for the bbq?

since wen got bbq? wen sia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!   Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dilemia!! Which exhaust?!?!
Page 1 of 1